Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Logo


This is my logo, if you will. My original intention with this blog was to showcase cool vintage finds and then link to an etsy or ebay store where the item would be for sale. Then I procrastinated. Then I got the Clipper so I decided to write about that. Then I started telling people to look at my blog so they could see my trailer. Then I saw an ad for 200 business cards for $9.99. And then I drew a cute little picture in ms paint and ordered cards and now I think that picture is a great logo. Excitement breeds ideas and I'm hoping those ideas can lead me into a situation where I can work for myself instead of giving so much of my time to make other people money. I certainly don't have big hopes of striking it rich but, if I can make what I make now but do it working for myself that would be truly priceless. So, I am going to blog about some of the things that I currently have for sale in a bricks and mortar store. I also have another new idea in the works and I'm excited to share that here, too. If you're only here for vintage trailer stuff (holler out to Bob W!!) then please feel free to skip right over the other junk! Love you all!

“I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment